Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wrong side of the bed.

I think I woke up at the wrong side of the bed today coz the first thing I thought of was how I wanted to hate someone so badly.  And it didn't feel good. Not at all.  It just reminded me more of the hurts.

I'd like to think I'm more than okay now. Honestly, it's a bit traumatizing and thus it seems a bit hard for me to think that I could actually give my 100% to that someone I've recently met or I am bound to meet soon.

Never really thought that someone could drain out the best in me and have no sense of remorse. Actually, it's surprising to see that there's even no sense of social ethics. If only the world could allow someone to teleport...

It's Wednesday but I'm hoping to teleport myself to the long weekend. Beach/House Party would be a good place to start.  And hopefully no more waking up at the wrong side of the bed. It's such a nightmare.

3 comments:

  1. Go, girl! Cindy says, "Life is too short to dance with ugly men!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! :) You're way too wonderful for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda understand what you wrote. I've been enduring a dire circumstance myself and I must tell you to do not hate, for you'll be only empowering whatever made you feel this way. Sometimes we suffer really bad events, like me, I was kidnapped May18th. Only yesterday, July 5th I was able to find a spot of inner peace, enough for me to start all over again. It is not easy, but it must be done. Forgive in order to forget.

    I hope you raise yourself again soon.

    Farewell thee well.

    ReplyDelete