Sunday, November 13, 2011

"Spark" of the moment trips...

It's always fun to go on trips.  It's something that I always look forward to.  In fact, I usually make sure that I have at least 2 trips every year.

See, I've always been the "plan the trip" type of person.  I like making itineraries and checking out the best places to go to in the vicinity -- so basically, I'm really not much of a backpacker.  However recently, I've been hanging out with people who enjoy the "live for the moment" kind of trips and I'm beginning to like the idea of doing more of that myself.

This year, I've managed to go on several road trips already. Each of them proved to be so much fun in different ways considering that I've gone out with different group of friends. Actually, the unplanned trips turned out to be the most memorable ones.  Maybe because we didn't have much time to plan them and so everything turned out to be an unexpected adventure.

Punta Fuego
Team B in Baguio
Punta Fuego early this year was so much fun with the girls and the Zambales trip with the "groupie" was great too.  Baguio getaway was a last minute planned trip with office friends and also turned out to be an ukay ukay challenge for us girls.  The boys were just having fun checking out the other girls though. Niiice. :) On the other hand, Balai Isabel trip was a soul searching endeavor while Galera was a different kind of beach trip. Lastly, the recent drive to Bataan was a nice reminder of the old ways and the past. Next on the list is the much awaited HK trip with my family for the new year. :)
Zambales Beach

Actually, I usually don't go on trips with people I haven't been friends with for some time already but these trips made me realize that it's also nice going out of your comfort zone and meeting new people.  That way, you also find out more about yourself when dealing with uncertainties.

For 2012, I promise to explore new places and meet more people... As early as now, my cousin and I already made a pact to go on an out of town and out of the country trip. We're looking at Bellaroca or Palawan and then Cambodia or Malaysia. I'm pretty sure those would be so much fun!

One thing I know, it's not so bad being single after all -- having the perks of enjoying spur of the moment trips. However, I'm also hopeful that by next year I'll get a bonus -- a "spark" of the moment trip. <3 :)
Nueva Ecija
Club Balai Isabel, Batangas
Las Casas, Bataan
Puerto Galera

No comments:

Post a Comment