Monday, November 14, 2011

Thoughts on my way home...

I think I'm not yet ready for another relationship.  I know it's been a while and in my heart I know I should be, but there's just too much stuff going on in my head that I still need to process.  And I think I need more time to be able to do that. But I also know that next year would be different and I'm very much looking forward to it already. Yes, I know -- that's the hopeful romantic in me talking. <3

For the past months this year that I've been going out, I haven't realized then that I have yet to process things first on my own.  Just by processing we make sure that whatever it is that's going to happen next, we'll be completely emotionally available already.  Most of the time our hearts deceive us into thinking that we've already cleansed ourselves with all the baggage of the past, only to know that behind the cool and calm facade is a raging heart ready to get loose.

Yes, I've also done my fair share of crazy stuff and have worn my heart on my sleeves most of the time in the past.  But through it all, I definitely didn't have any regrets because these are the main reasons why I feel I'm much stronger now than I used to be. On the other hand, there are others who  find themselves hopping from one relationship to another, not even trying to process what went wrong.  What they seem to be missing out is that being able to determine the faults and learning from the past would be the best take away from them all. 

And that, I'm beginning to understand and will be taking into heart and mind in the coming days...

No comments:

Post a Comment